Sea Salt and salt water have a long history of use. This salt is used in different therapies and remedies.
Sea Salt Spray Ingredients
- 1 cup of distilled or boiled water
- 1 Tablespoon Himalayan Salt (or Sea Salt)
- Pinch of Epsom Salt or Magnesium Flakes
- Optional: 1-3 drops of essential oil of choice (I like Lavender or Mint)
How to Make Salt Spray:
- Add salt and epsom salt/magnesium (if using) to warm water and stir until salt is completely dissolved.
- Add essential oils if using and store in a glass jar or spray bottle.
- To use: Apply to skin by spraying or with a cotton pad as a toner. Great for use as part of a daily skin care routine of after swimming.
Aside from its beauty benefits, this sea spray leaves skin feeling refreshed and light. It can serve as a facial toner or as an all-over skin nourishing spray.