Here are the top 10 ways to help your hair grow faster.
1.Whip up an egg mask
- Mix a beaten egg with several drops of lavender oil and 4 tbsp of grape seed oil. Apply the paste on your hair and wait for about 30 minutes. Then, remove the mixture and wash your hair as usual.
- Combine 2 egg yolks and 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil and spread it on your scalp. After 15 minutes, rinse the mixture with cold water and wash your hair with shampoo.
- Apply the following mask on your hair: 1 beaten egg, 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil, 1 cup milk and several drops of lemon juice. Leave the mask sit for about half an hour, then rinse it off and wash it as usual.
2.Flip your hair upside down
This is a popular trick to make your hair to grow faster. Just flip your hair upside down for two to four minutes daily. It also improves circulation.
Stress can also affect your hair. You can use meditation, or try to relax more in order to manage the stress. Try to sleep more and you will notify some changes in your hair health.
4.Use castor oil
- Mix the castor oil with an equal amount of coconut, olive, or almond oil. Massage your scalp and leave it on for 30 to 45 minutes. After shampoo your hair.
- You can add essential oils, or thyme oiș to the castor oil and then put it in your hair.
5.Massage your scalp
- Apply the oil or conditioner to your hair.
- Gently rub your fingers on your scalp for three to five minutes.
- Rinse the oil or conditioner out of your hair.
6.Eat a healthy diet
You need to have a diet based on rich minerals and vitamins which are essential to a healthy hair growth. Try to consume especially vitamins A, B, C, and E, iron, zinc, magnesium, and selenium. Vitamin B-complex, is extremely important for your hair to grow faster.
7.Nourish your hair with aloe vera
- Combine Aloe Vera gel with several drops of lemon juice and apply it on your hair. After 20 minutes, wash your hair with shampoo. Do this once every week or two.
- You can also apply a mixture of Aloe Vera gel and equal quantities of wheat germ oil and coconut milk.
- Simply drink Aloe Vera juice regularly.
8.Take vitamin and herbal supplements
You can also consume supplements like folic acid, biotin, kelp, fish oil, flaxseed oil, evening primrose oil and others to improve your hair growth.
9.Infuse your hair with herbs
- Prepare an herbal infusion by steeping any of these herbs in hot water for 10 to 20 minutes. Use it as a final rinse after shampooing and conditioning your hair.
- You can also mix herbal infusions or essential oils in your shampoo.
- Drink herbal teas.
10.Address medical problems
Certain medications also contribute to hair thinning and hair loss. Try to identify any issues contributing to hair problems. As soon as you can,contact your doctor for a proper medication or treatment.