Stretch marks are inevitable especially after you lose or gain weight quickly. These tiny scars can be very unaesthetic and problematic, especially if they are on exposed areas such as arms or legs. This marks can also appear in the areas where a large amount of fat is stored such as the abdomen or hips and throughout time they change their color from red or purple to white.
There are some several ways to make them less visible. Laser treatment can be very useful and can significantly diminish the visibility of this stretch marks The disadvantage in this kind of treatment is that it can cost you a small fortune and also it´s results depends on how old the scar is and how serious the skin tearing is.
It has been found a way to combine some natural elements in your own house. These natural remedies are cheaper than other treatments and can have miraculous effects.
Here is a TOP 5 home remedies for stretch marks :
- Cocoa Butter
- Cocoa butter treats very well the stretch marks and is also very goof at preventing them from appearing. Apply cocoa butter once a day on the affected areas and you will notice the healing process and the result. You will have less visible stretch marks with less effort.
- Aloe Vera
- By applying aloe vera gel every morning on your stretch marks you will see amazing results:the stretch marks will slowly start to fade. Aloe vera is one of the most commonly used home treatment with highly healing properties.
- Vitamin E
- Like in many other cases , home-made remedies can greatly vary from one person to other. Vitamin E is one of the remedy that many women say it has magical results. All you have to do is to apply daily on your affected areas and the stretch marks will gradually start to fade. You can also use soap with Vitamin E and it will have the same effect.
- Lavender Oil
- It is really hard to make the stretch marks to disappear , but you can at least make them less noticeable. Lavender oil is also one of the most used and known remedy for stretch marks. You need to apply three times a day on the stretch marks and it will make them less visible . It is very cheap and if applied properly , you will see some improvements to your skin.
- Your own secret blend
- You can create a paste from mixing Vitamin E with half a cup of olive oil and a quarter of a cup of Aloe Vera. This home-made remedy is very efficient for both treatment and prevention of the stretch marks.
Finally, you can use natural remedies instead of laser treatment which is more expensive and obtain almost the same results. Using one of these five home remedies will make your stretch marks to fade from anywhere on your body and you will become more confident .