Ingrown hairs, commonly known as razor bumps, are curled hair that instead of growing up from the skin, have grown back. They can be very annoying and unaesthetic and sometimes hurt so we considered to offer some help. Here are the top 10 home remedies for ingrown hairs....Click Here to Read Full Article
1.Black Tea Bags
- Moisten a black tea bag in warm water. Rub it over the affected area for two to three minutes. Repeat several times daily as needed.
- You can also steep a black tea bag in hot water for a few minutes. Mix in one teaspoon of coconut water. Soak a cotton ball in the mixture and then press it gently on the irritated skin.
- Soak two aspirin tablets in one teaspoon of warm water until it forms a paste-like consistency.
- Add one teaspoon of honey to the paste.
- Apply the paste to the affected area.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes. Wash it off with warm water and then gently pat the skin dry.
- Repeat this remedy 1-2 times per week.
- Combine 1 tbsp of baking soda with 1 cup of water. With a cotton pad, apply the solution to the affected areas and leave it sit for about 10 minutes. Washo ff the solution with cold water and repeat the remedy 2-3 times every day.
- In addition, you can prepare a scrub by mixing 1 tsp of baking soda and 1 tbsp of water.
- Mix one and one-half teaspoons of table salt in one cup of lukewarm water.
- Dip a cotton ball in the mixture and gently rub it over the affected skin.
- Leave it on for a few minutes
- Rinse it off with water.
- Do this twice daily until the ingrown hair clears up.
- Mix one cup of white sugar with one-half cup of extra-virgin olive oil or jojoba oil.
- Stir in 10 drops each of tea tree oil and lavender essential oil.
- Apply a small amount of this homemade scrub on the affected area.
- Then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy once or twice a week as needed.
6.Tea tree oil
- Dilute 5 drops of tea tree oil in 2 tbsp of distilled water. Apply the mixture on your skin after cleansing the area with antibacterial soap. After you have waited for about 10 minutes, rinse it off with warm water. Follow the remedy two times a day.
- Prepare a mixture with 1 tbsp of olive oil and 3 drops of tea tree oil and apply it on your skin, massaging for several minutes. Leave it sit for about 10 minutes, then clean it with lukewarm water. Follow this remedy twice daily as needed.
- Putin the refrigerator fresh cucumber slices ,for half an hour. Rub the chilled cucumber slices on the affected area. Do this several times daily for several days.
- You can make puree of half a cucumber. Mix in one-third cup of milk. Put the mixture in the refrigerator until it is cold. Soak a cloth in the mixture and apply it to the irritated area . Rinse it off with warm water.
8.Apple Cider Vinegar
- Using a cotton ball, apply apple cider vinegar on the affected area.
- Allow time for the skin to absorb it. Then wash the area with lukewarm water.
- Follow this simple remedy twice daily.
- Rub some Aloe Vera gel, extracted from the plant, on the irritated areas, leaving it sit until it dries. Remove the gel with lukewarm water. Repeat the remedy 2-3 times every day.
- Rub the gel on the skin. Allow it to dry on its own for half an hour.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Do this two or three times daily for a few days.
- Spread some honey on the affected areas and let it sit for 10 minutes, before rinsing it off. Repeat this treatment several times a day until the irritation has gone.
- Let it air dry for about 10 minutes. Then rinse it with cold water.
- Follow this remedy three or four times a day.