Garlic is a very powerful ingredient that brings many benefits to your body. It contains high levels of glycosides, compounds that give garlic a very strong smell. Also, garlic is rich in allicin, an anti-bacterial substance rich in sulfur.
Benefits of garlic:
- It helps you lose weight;
- It stimulates the blood flow;
- It removes fat deposits from your system;
- It improves your metabolism;
- It prevents your blood from coagulating;
- It combats the action of free radicals;
- It regulates the blood cholesterol;
- It boosts your immune system;
- It cleans your liver and helps it work properly;
Remedy to reduce cholesterol:
- 1l of 70 degrees alcohol;
- 350gr of raw garlic
Peel and chop the garlic, then add in together with the alcohol in a glass bottle. Store the bottle in the refrigerator for about 7 days, then filter the resulting composition by using a gauze. Store the liquid again in the fridge, this time only for 3 days. Combine the drink with water every time you drink it and make sure it is 20 minutes before every main meal.
Day 1: Consume 1 drop of liquid before breakfast, 2 before lunch, and finally three drops before dinner.
Days 2 to 6: Increase the number of drops until you have the following scheme in day 6: 15-14-13.
Day 7 to 14: Decrease the number of drops by one every with every meal and day, until you reach the scheme: 3-2-1.